Perfect for busy traffic areas, this Commercial Heavy Duty Mat, Charcoal (3′ x 5′) (Choose Your Color) made with a recycled rubber backing works in many settings, both home and commercial. The durable construction of this floor mat resists staining and fading from the sun or heavy foot traffic, while the recycled rubber backing keeps it from sliding. Even better, the textured top catches dirt and debris, making it great for doorways, kitchens, garages and any high-traffic areas you want to keep tidier.
Where Can I Put the Commercial Heavy Duty Mat?
Because of its design and the recycled rubber backing that keeps it in place, this floor mat is perfect in many areas, including high-traffic areas like doorways and kitchens. Here are a few places to put this heavy-duty floor mat:
- Front or back entryway (the textured top will catch dirt from shoes)
- Home or Commercial Kitchens (in front of the sink or stove)
- Garage (for a slip-resistant floor covering that won’t budge, even when it’s raining)
- Walk-in refrigerators and freezers (for added safety in foodservice settings)
- High-traffic hallways that get dirty quickly
- Pet kennels (for added cushion and comfort)
- Other areas (decks, patios, bathrooms, laundry rooms, gyms)
Why Is a Kitchen Floor Mat Important for Your Health?
We spend so much time doing dishes, sautéing and running around. People who work in the service industry know the importance of a slip-resistant rubber mat to avoid slips and falls. Why not bring that safety in your home kitchen? This means you could experience less soreness from a sink full of dishes. And choosing a rubber floor mat over a fabric-based floor covering is a great idea so that you know it’s resistant to grease—and because they’re easy to clean.