Product details have been supplied by the Manufacturer, and are hosted by a third party.
Children’s Motrin Oral Suspension Dye-Free Berry, Ibuprofen, Fever Reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache, and toothache.
- Temporarily reduces fever.
- Contains ibuprofen.
- Dye-free liquid with berry flavor.
- Lasts up to 8 hours.
- For children ages 2 to 11.
- Two 4-ounce bottles.
3. Call your pediatrician if your child:
Has a temperature over 100.4°F.
Has a temperature over 100.4°F plus any of these symptoms:
- Severe headache.
- Sore throat or ear pain.
- Repeated vomiting or diarrhea.
- Stiff neck.
- Strange rash.
- Looks very ill, or extremely drowsy or fussy.
- Has been in a very hot place (like an overheated car).
- Has underlying immune system problems, seizure history, or takes steroids.
- Seems to be getting worse, even after being treated.
To stop the fever-causing bug from spreading, make sure everyone at home washes their hands often, and doesn’t share utensils, glasses or towels.
To help prevent medicine-related accidents, be sure to:
- Always read and follow the medicine label.
- Reread the directions before every dose; don’t try to rely on memory.
- Use only the dosing device that comes with the medicine.
- Wait the full amount of time between doses.
- Write down all doses given. Find a medicine tracker here.
- Store all medicines up, away, and out of sight. For more storage tips click here.
- Program the Poison Help number into your phone: 1-800-222-1222.
For more information, visit www.getreliefresponsibly.com, which provides tools to help you choose, use, store, and dispose of over-the-counter (OTC) medicines safely.
Use these charts to find the right dose
A few reminders:
When giving any medicine, always read and follow the label carefully.
- Find right dose on chart.
- If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Only use the dosing device provided with the medicine. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Do not give more than directed.
- If needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hours. But, do not use more than 4 times a day.
- Shake well before using.
- mL = milliliter.
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 2 mg.