About this product
Alert visitors to maintain social distancing in your business.
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention describes social distancing as, Remaining out of congregate settings, avoiding mass gatherings, and maintaining distance approximately 6 feet or 2 meters from others when possible.
- This social distancing floor marking will keep people standing 6 feet apart at checkout aisles, grocery stores, restaurants, and other places of business.
- Social distancing means standing 6 feet apart from others and can lower the risk of getting infected with the coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Vinyl sign is overlaminated with a protective, non-slip, pebble-textured vinyl surface for added durability
- Printed and overlaminated to protect the graphics and message from heavy pedestrian traffic
- Strong, permanent acrylic adhesive back with peel-off liner
- For extra adhesion to ensure the edges stay down, use edge sealer
- 0.1 lbs.